The Old Bronze finish is just one of the details that lends our Creekside small outdoor wall lantern its Colonial charm. A curved arm and wide, stepped lid hint at architectural detailing. For all its character, this wall lantern still keeps the overall aesthetic casual, making it easy to integrate with a variety of styles.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 8.25"W x 13.25"H x 9"E; Backplate: 5"W x 5"H x 1"E
- FINISH: With a hand-brushed technqiue, the dark brown tone of Old Bronze has subtle gold undertones with dark, rich edges and corners for an aged look.
- BULBS: Designed to be dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent bulb compatible, this fixture uses 1 - 100 Watt (max) E26 Medium base bulbs (not included)
- It's shown here with an A19 lamp.
- FEATURES: Rated for Wet locations; includes a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty..
- Style: Urban / Industrial
||1 Light Outdoor Wall Lantern
||Clear Seeded Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||8.25"W x 13.25"H x 9"E
||5"W x 5"H x 1"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 4.00"; Ctr/Btm: 9.25"
||7.25"H x 4.50"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Glass
||Outdoor Wall Lantern
|Country of Origin
||Urban / Industrial
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.