The Baxter sconce emits industrial styling with a hint of elegance. A sinuous arm extends out from the backplate to support a contoured, cloche-style Milk Glass shade. Try this sconce in your hallway for elevated style or pair it with another to flank your bath mirror. Install it with the shade facing up or down.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses one 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulb (Shown with A19 bulb, not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: 14"W x 6.75"H x 6.75"E
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Urban / Industrial
||1 Light Sconce
||BB, BN, CH, CH, MB, MB, PN
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||6.5"W x 10"H x 8.25"E
||5"W x 5"H x 1"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 5.50"; Ctr/Btm: 4.50"
||5.00"H x 6.50"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Socket Up or Down
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Bathroom, Powder Room, Hallway/Stairway, Kitchen
||Urban / Industrial
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.