The modern shape and eye-catching contours make the Paloma Sconce a standout style. The trendy tapered metal accent is complemented by the Textured Black finish, adding dimension to the clear glass.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 7.25"W x 16.25"H x 8.5"E; Backplate: 5"W x 5"H x 1"E.
- DETAILS: Clear Glass Cone; Handcrafted finish creates a visual texture
- Variation may occur
- FINISH: Hand-applied black textured finish with sponge technique used to create an artistic, stippled appearance
- BULBS: Designed to be dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent bulb compatible, this fixture uses 1 - 100 Watt (max) E26 Medium base bulbs (not included)
- It's shown here with an T9 lamp.
- FEATURES: Rated for damp locations; includes a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty..
- Style: Modern
- Handcrafted Construction: Hand-Applied Textured Finish
||1 Light Sconce
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||7.25"W x 16.25"H x 8.5"E
||5"W x 5"H x 1"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 6.75"; Ctr/Btm: 9.50"
||10.25"H x 7.25"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Hand-Applied Textured Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.