Bring a bold, modern look to task lighting with the Bradley Sconce. The Aged Brass accents and crisp metal shade bring distinct style, while the Matte White exterior and White interior shade finishes create down-light illumination. These fixtures are plug-in and cord-cover optional with a fully articulated arm structure (swing, elbow and pivot) to bring light where you need it most.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 7"W x 26"H x 21"E; Backplate: 5"W x 5"H x 1"E.
- DETAILS: Metal shade with white interior for optimal light output
- Adjustable arm swings, bends and pivots
- Dimmer switch
- Plug-in optional.
- FINISH: Smooth to touch, the combination finish of a warm, honey-gold Aged Brass and a neutral, soft White create a sophisticated look
- The scouring technique used on the Aged Brass brings a brushed visual texture and compliments the crisp White tone
- BULBS: Designed to be dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent bulb compatible, this fixture uses 1 - 100 Watt (max) E26 Medium base bulbs (not included)
- It's shown here with a G25 lamp.
- FEATURES: Rated for damp locations; includes a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty..
- Style: Modern
- Distinctive Features: Dimmable Switch
||1 Light Sconce
||Aged Brass and White
||White Metal Shade with White Interior
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||7"W x 26"H x 21"E
||5"W x 5"H x 1"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 10.50"; Ctr/Btm: 15.50"
|Mounting Plate Shape
|Country of Origin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.