The Rylann Sconce embodies classic form with a fresh twist. The antiqued glass brings vintage charm to any space, and the Aged Brass finish offers a sophisticated aesthetic.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 6"W x 17.25"H x 5.5"E; Backplate: 5"W x 15.5"H x 1"E.
- DETAILS: Vintage-inspired details and clear water glass embodies a classic form
- FINISH: Smooth to touch, the Aged Brass finish is a warm, honey-gold with subtle black undertones
- The scouring technique creates a brushed visual texture and creates a refined, aged look.
- BULBS: Designed to be dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent bulb compatible, this fixture uses 1 - 60 Watt (max) E12 Candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- It's shown here with a G16 lamp.
- FEATURES: Rated for damp locations; includes a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty..
- Style: Transitional
||1 Light Sconce
||Antiqued Rain Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||6"W x 17.25"H x 5.5"E
||5"W x 15.5"H x 1"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 9.50"; Ctr/Btm: 7.75"
||15.00"H x 5.75"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.