The soft style and timeless texture create the Tallulah Medium Pendant. The classic cone silhouette is given a fresh transformation with the hand-braided water hyacinth and band of mango wood. The light tones of the Chalk Wash finish add dimension and sophistication to any space.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 18"W x 18"H; Adjustable Hanging Height: 25" - 70.5"; Includes 12" of chain and 120" of wire; Rods Included 6"(1), 12"(1) & 18"(1)L
- DETAILS: Artisan made and handcrafted of natural materials; A hand-turned Mango Wood cap tops the Water Hyacinth hand-woven drum, then given a hand-applied, white-washed finish; natural variation will occur
- FINISH: Hand-applied techniques create a chalky white with subtle warm natural undertones and a matte white finish on the metal.
- BULBS: Designed to be dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent bulb compatible, this fixture uses 4 - 60 Watt (max) E12 Candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- It's shown here with a G16 lamp.
- FEATURES: Rated for dry locations; includes a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty..
- Style: Transitional
- Handcrafted Construction: Handcrafted of Mango Wood and Water Hyacinth Hand-Applied Finish
- Fixture Shape: Cone
||4 Light Pendant
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||12" Chain; 120" Wire
||Rods Included 6"(1),12"(1) & 18"(1)L
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||18"W x 18"H
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 1.00"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Water Hyacinth & Wood & Metal
|Country of Origin
||Handcrafted of Mango Wood and Water Hyacinth Hand-Applied Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.