The sophisticated style of the white fabric drum shade paired with the dramatic candlestick detailing in Aged Brass brings a glamourous nod to this updated design.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for dry locations, perfect for a hallway/stairway, foyer/entryway, kitchen, home office, dining room, living room or bedroom
- A stunning white fabric shade and white diffuser adorns this aged brass pendant, bringing class to any interior
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses three 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 20.25" to 142.25"), 19"W x 16.25"H; includes 10' of chain, 15' of wire
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Transitional
- Trend: Minimalistic, Contemporary, Retro / Vintage
||3 Light Pendant
||White Fabric Shade
||White Glass Diffuser
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||120" Chain; 180" Wire
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||19"W x 16.25"H
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 0.75"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Cloth
|Country of Origin
||Kitchen, Bathroom, Home Office, Powder Room, Dining Room, Foyer/Entryway
||Minimalistic, Contemporary, Retro / Vintage
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.