Create a simple and striking statement with the Emerson 1-Light Pendant. This fixture features elongated seeded glass with an embossed geometric pattern sparkles on a clean and classic Polished Nickel frame.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for dry locations, perfect for a hallway/stairway, foyer/entryway, kitchen, home office, dining room, living room or bedroom
- The alluring polished nickel finish compliments the conical pendant design, highlighted by embossed seeded glass shades
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses one 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulb (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 18.25" to 62.5"), 7"W x 11.5"H; includes 1' of chain, 10' of wire and one each 6", 12" and 18" removable rods
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Transitional
- Trend: Contemporary, Mid-Century, Minimalistic
||1 Light Pendant
||AD, MB, PN
||Embossed Seeded Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||12" Chain; 120" Wire
||Rods Included 6"(1),12"(1) & 18"(1)L
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||7"W x 11.5"H
||10.00"H x 7.00"W
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 0.75"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Hallway/Stairway, Foyer/Entryway, Kitchen, Home Office, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom
||Contemporary, Mid-Century, Minimalistic
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.