A tapered silhouette, gathered string accents, and a material mix of hand-wrapped Bleached Natural Rope and slightly distressed Patinaed Brass create contrast, drama and glamour in the Bianca Collection. This show-stopping 6-Light Pendant is available in multiple sizes.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for dry locations, perfect for a hallway/stairway, foyer/entryway, kitchen, home office, dining room, living room or bedroom
- Hand-wrapped bleached natural rope combine with fashionable patinaed textured brass tube accents to create this dramatic pendant fixture
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses six 60-Watt (max) E12 candelabra base bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 19.25" to 66"), 24.55"W x 14"H; includes 1' of chain, 10' of wire and one each 6", 12" and 18" removable rods
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Modern
- Trend: Art-Inspired, Luxe, Artisan, Bohemian, Retro / Vintage, Mixed Materials, Art Deco
- Handcrafted Construction: Hand-Wrapped Rope Hand-Applied Patina
||6 Light Pendant
||Bleached Natural Rope and Patinaed Brass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||12" Chain; 120" Wire
||Rods Included 6"(1),12"(1) & 18"(1)L
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||24.5"W x 14"H
||5.25"W x 5.25"L x 1.00"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
|Country of Origin
||Hallway/Stairway, Foyer/Entryway, Kitchen, Home Office, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom
||Art-Inspired, Luxe, Artisan, Bohemian, Retro / Vintage, Mixed Materials, Art Deco
||Hand-Wrapped Rope Hand-Applied Patina
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.