The large, sand-cast aluminum pendants in this collection add a dramatic statement of character. The hand-applied, oxidized finish and intentionally distressed texture evoke a worn, aged appearance with one-of-a-kind appeal. Available in Oxidized Brass or Oxidized Nickel in a variety of sizes and designs.
- APPLICATIONS: Perfect for use in the kitchen, dining room, living room, foyer, bedroom or office
- Unique oxidized nickel fixture brings out the beauty in your space.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools.
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses one 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulb (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: Adjustable Height (from 23" to 146"), 28"W x 20'"H; includes 10' of chain and 15' of wire.
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Urban / Industrial
- Handcrafted Construction: Handcrafted Sand-Cast Aluminum Hand-Applied Distressed Finish
- Fixture Shape: Bell
||1 Light Pendant
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||120" Chain; 180" Wire
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||28"W x 20"H
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 1.00"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
|Country of Origin
||Hallway/Stairway, Foyer/Entryway, Kitchen, Home Office, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom
||Urban / Industrial
||Handcrafted Sand-Cast Aluminum Hand-Applied Distressed Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.