Create a space awash in sunny, coastal style with this dome glass pendant. A finial sculpted of mango wood is hand finished in Grey Wash. The lamp is housed in a gorgeous, thick-rimmed Rippled Glass shade. Brimming with seaside vibes and rustic charm, this fixture is perfect as a dining room pendant, or to illuminate the kitchen island.
- APPLICATIONS: Perfect for use in the kitchen, dining room, living room, foyer, bedroom or office
- Subtle rippled glass pendant has a turned wood finial and grey loop, chain and canopy
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools
- VERSATILE: Dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses one 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulbs (Not Included).
- Style: Urban / Industrial
- Trend: Artisan, Global, Coastal, Farmhouse / Rustic, Mixed Materials
- Handcrafted Construction: Handcrafted of Mango Wood
- Fixture Shape: Bell
||1 Light Pendant
||Grey Wash and Iron Silk
||Clear Organic Rippled Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
|Chain / Wire
||120" Chain; 180" Wire
|Minimum Hanging Height
|Maximum Hanging Height
||14"W x 15.5"H
||9.00"H x 13.75"W
||5.00"W x 5.00"L x 1.00"H
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Wood & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Hallway/Stairway, Foyer/Entryway, Kitchen, Home Office, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom
||Urban / Industrial
||Artisan, Global, Coastal, Farmhouse / Rustic, Mixed Materials
||Handcrafted of Mango Wood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.