The bold backplate of the Merrick 2-Light Vanity anchors the simple, sophisticated quatrefoil-inspired frame. The Antique Silver finish adds a touch of elegance to the visual character of the seeded glass shades.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for damp locations, perfect for bathrooms and powder rooms
- Dramatic bas-relief design on the antique silver backplate is offset by the delicate seeded glass conical shades
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools
- Install with sockets opening either upward or downward.
- VERSATILE: Mounts bulbs up or down, dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses two 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: 16"W x 7.75"H x 7"E; includes 1' of wire.
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Transitional
- Trend: Contemporary, Art-Inspired, Mediterranean
||2 Light Vanity
||Clear Seeded Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||16"W x 7.75"H x 7"E
||16"W x 5"H x 1"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 2.50"; Ctr/Btm: 5.25"
||5.75"H x 4.75"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Socket Up or Down
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Bathroom, Powder Room
||Contemporary, Art-Inspired, Mediterranean
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.