The chic fluted details on the Lexi 3-Light Vanity create character and visual interest. The tapered square glass shades sparkle, are accented by a sleek, Aged Brass frame. These fixtures are available as a 2-light or 3-light.
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for damp locations, perfect for bathrooms and powder rooms
- Squared, striated glass shades combine with classical aged brass cylindrical elements to create a timeless classic
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools
- Install with sockets opening either upward or downward.
- VERSATILE: Mounts bulbs up or down, dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses three 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: 23"W x 9.25"H x 7"E; includes 1' of wire.
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Style: Transitional
- Trend: Contemporary, Art Deco, Mid-Century, Minimalistic
||3 Light Vanity
||AD, BN, MB, PN
||Clear Fluted Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||23"W x 9.25"H x 7"E
||5"W x 5"H x 0.75"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 2.50"; Ctr/Btm: 6.75"
||6.00"H x 5.00"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Socket Up or Down
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Bathroom, Powder Room
||Contemporary, Art Deco, Mid-Century, Minimalistic
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.