Inspired by mid-century design, the Tanner 3-Light Vanity for HomePlace is always on-trend and on-budget. The Matte Black finish and soft white glass complement the clean lines and retro style for a look that works with any design aesthetic. Also available in 2-Light or 4-Light.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 24.5"W x 9.75"H x 7"E; Backplate: 5"W x 5"H x 0.75"E.
- DETAILS: Available in 2-Light, 3-Light, or 4-Light
- FINISH: Matte Black is a powder coated, muted, neutral tone.
- BULBS: Designed to be dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent bulb compatible, this fixture uses 3 - 100 Watt (max) E26 Medium base bulbs (not included)
- It's shown here with a G25 lamp.
- FEATURES: Rated for dry locations; includes a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty..
- Style: Transitional
- Trend: Mid-Century, Minimalistic, Industrial, Contemporary
||3 Light Vanity
||BN, BZ, MB, MB
||Soft White Glass
|Number of Bulbs
|Max Watts Per Bulb
||24.5"W x 9.75"H x 7"E
||5"W x 5"H x 0.75"E
||Ctr/Top of Fixture: 2.75"; Ctr/Btm: 7.00"
||5.00"H x 5.75"W
|Mounting Plate Shape
||Metal & Glass
|Country of Origin
||Mid-Century, Minimalistic, Industrial, Contemporary
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.