Description:As practical as it is beautiful, the elegantly contoured nine-drawer Old World Drawer Dresser features felt lining on the top drawers and aromatic cedar lining on the bottom drawers. A inlaid sunburst design on the dresser's top, executed in cathedral cherry and exotic avodire veneers, is one of the handsome design signatures of the Old World Collection. The sunburst is set off with a fine herringbone inlaid border and the entire piece is richly embellished with carving in the classical tradition. The dresser is finished in a rich and warm pomegranate shade that has both depth and clarity to allow the natural beauty of the wood graining to shine through. Burnished edges, hand rubbed fronts and machine rubbed tops reinforce the Old World feeling of this collection.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-73.23 x d-20.24 x h-37.52
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-186 x d-51.41 x h-95.3
- Weight: 231 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dressers
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): New Zealand Pine Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, and Exotic Avodire Veneer
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-74 x d-20.5 x h-37.5
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.